Marinakis is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper who will join our team on the basis of a full-time contract.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct project, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Updating creditors and debtors lists.
- Enter data, maintain records and produce statements, reports and financial statements.
- Perform bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Preparation of daily deposits to be taken to the bank.
- Responsible for debt collection.
- Communication with suppliers for the update of amounts owed to them.
- Continuously informing suppliers regarding payments made towards them.
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and customer payments.
- Liaise with Suppliers, Customers and Banks regarding the whole process involved in the opening of relevant Bank Guarantees.
- Maintains historical records by filling documents.
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
- Perform checks of the posting process.
- Assist with Auditors and related Government Authorities (i.e., Income Tax, VAT and applications for reduced VAT for beneficiaries etc).
- Handle company’s payroll.
- Reports to the Department Supervisor/ Manager regarding financial, audit, tax issues.
- Any other duties as required by the Department Supervisor/ Manager.
- Educated in Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in Greek & English are a must.
- Able to multi-task , priotirize, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Attractive Remuneration package.
- Excellent Career Opportunities.
- On- the-job Learning and Development Opportunities.
If you believe you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging submit your CV no latter than the 22/10/2021 on [email protected] If you have any specific queries on the role, please contact us on (+357 24629000).