Immigration & investment Schemes
The Cyprus Investment Programme offers the most simple and efficient means of obtaining a Cypriot citizenship and becoming automatically an EU citizen. The investor, who obtains citizenship under the Investment Programme, enjoys the same benefits as nationals of Cyprus, including free rights of movement and residence in any of the states of the EU
Requirements and Conditions:
● Invest in a single residence for a minimum value of €2.000.000 plus VAT or invest in a selection of residential properties for a minimum value of €2.000.000 plus VAT (containing at least one property of €500.000).
● Donate €75.000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation plus a donation of €75.000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
● Naturalization of parents of the investor: Available with an additional purchase of a single residential property worth at least €500.000 plus VAT.
● Title of ownership or contract of sale of property in Cyprus.
● Proof of registration of the contract with the Land Registry of Cyprus.
● Proof of payment of the purchase price and receipt of payment.
● Documents to prove annual income from abroad.
● Copy of valid passport of the applicant and his dependents.
● Copy of birth certificate of the applicant and his/her dependants.
● Curriculum Vitae of the applicant and his spouse.
● Marriage Certificate duly certified (official and certified translation).
● Clear criminal record of the applicant and his/her spouse.
● Residence permit in Cyprus of the applicant and his/her dependents.
● Valid Schengen visa and proof that the applicant wasn’t rejected citizenship by another EU country.
● Due diligence and background check report by a specialised foreign firm.
● 2 passport size photos of the applicant and his/her dependents.
● Biometric information of the applicant and his/her dependents.
● It’s the fastest and most assured route to gaining an EU passport.
● Cypriot passport holders have visa-free access to 158 countries.
● Irrevocable citizenship for you and your family and all future generations.
● Ability to travel, live and work without restrictions in any European country.
● No tax applies unless the investor decides to become a tax resident in Cyprus which enjoys the lowest tax from within the European Union.
● There are no residency requirements – you are eligible to apply immediately.
● Cyprus allows its citizens to hold dual citizenship.
● The program allows for an exit strategy after five years
Our team of experts will be happy to assist you throughout the entire application process, from providing advice about the application process for citizenship, helping you choose a property developed by Marinakis Developers to providing further administration after the submission of the application. The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Choose a property built by Marinakis Developers.
Step 2: Sign the contract of sale, deposit to a double signatory bank account the amount of €2.000.000, receive a receipt issued by Marinakis Developers.
Step 3: Collect all the important required documents and forms and submit them to the Ministry Interior. Biometric information will be collected from applicants during the application process and an immigration permit card will be issued within 5 days.
Step 4: Donate €75.000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation plus a donation of €75.000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation.
Step 5: Wait to receive the certificate and passport by the Civil Registry and Migration Department which usually takes 6-8 months.
Providing High Quality
We recognise that the ongoing support of an engaged community is integral to the future of B2B media, meaning that we’re focused on delivering an audience inspired approach to knowledge generation and intelligence provision. Through the Building family of products and services, our community reach now extends across digital, print and live platforms, and as a result we’re more than just a media provider; we’re an influential hub for world-class thought leadership and innovation.